Beiträge von peppardo

thak you Peter for the answer........
    the loco is an Hag old production and I don't know wich kind of motor have (85...88)....
    I'm in waitng to have it because I bought the loco the last week on eBay.........
    yes the loco is the Hag Re 4/4I art. nr 231, DC.
    I think that should be make the same work that I maked on my 4/4II and 6/6, removing the washer from the motor body......
    more thanks.
    regards.

Hi to all,
    there is some people that have digitalized the loco in object?
    I need to know if is always like some loco that I have digitalized in the past, with the motor body insulated from the ground connection.....
    in waiting for some answer,
    best regards.
    Giuseppe

Hello,
    I'm back to ask if someone can help me to digitalize the loco in subject.
    I tried to find some information on the past topics, but I had not find any answer related the BDe 4/4 in direct current.
    May be the procedure could be the same of the classic direct current motor as the Re 4/4 or the Re 6/6?

In waitng of any help.
    Thank you and best regards.

I could make an exchange against a LIMA RBe 4/4 new generation LIMA COLLECTION, direct current, it does'nt matter the color es.: green, NPZ or green with front red ecc ecc.....
    of course, in excellent conditions as the above loco as

p.s.: even without any price difference!!!

[Blockierte Grafik: http://i.ebayimg.com/07/!Bp+kPTQB2k~%24(KGrHqYH-EYEu,IBc6wYBLt1SR!feQ~~_35.JPG!]

Ich versuche zu verkaufen folgende Lok oder tausche mit HAG Re 4/4 II gruen gleichstrom:
    HAG Re 4 / 4 II Kunst. nr 165 betrieb nr. 11380
    Wechselstrom
    die Lok ist top zustand, wie neu.
    nie auf Anlage verwendet, außerhalb von packung nur für Bilder

Preis CHF 200.00 zzgl. Versandkosten

Weitere Bilder auf Anfrage

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Giuseppe

I try to sale the following loco or exchange with HAG Re 4/4 II green, direct current:
    HAG Re 4/4 II art. nr 165 service nr. 11380
    alternate current
    the loco in in mint conditions, as new.
    never used on layout, out of the box only for pictures

price chf 200.00 + shipping fees

more pictures on demand

best regards

hello Dany,
    I'm sorry but I can't write in german...hope you understand english:
    I hold a Ae 6/6 Genf by Roco, and I had the same problem as you wrote on your topic....the original Roco snowpillow was open to permit the movement of the coupler...but on one side I wanted to have a closed snowpillow.....and how???
    Painting a snowpillow from another Ae 6/6 and even painting the central box and the bogies too!!!
    attache you will find some pictures of the job......
    hope this can help you....
    regards.

[Blockierte Grafik: http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/5272/sdc10695i.jpg]
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7038/sdc10696i.jpg]
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/2512/sdc10696rs.jpg]

hello Roger,
    the color that you suggested is the standard color, used by SBB......
    but in some version as the Ae 6/6 Genf by Roco, the one in the picture, the RAL gray it's seem to be the nr 7030, as written on this RAIL MAIL by HAG at page 15:

http://www.hag.ch/phocadownload/RailMail_15-2008.pdf

this color was used on some locomotive of the Ae 6/6 serie.
    I need this information, because Roco, do not include a realistic snow pillow in the box of the loco, but just the operational one, with a hole for the coupler.
    I have a snow pillow from another Ae 6/6, but black coloured, and will use this one, after been coloured with the right gray as the Ral 7030.......

Regards.

thank you for your answer.....
    it appears that the RAL 7012 is a bit more dark than the color in the photo, or not?

excuse me if I insist but I would not look the wrong color

more thanks

Helllo to all,
    Please, there is someone that help me to find the RAL color number of plows and carts, as shown in attached photo?
    Moreover, if there is some shop where I could find that color.
    Grateful to eveyone can help me.
    In waiting.
    Best regards.

Ich versuche zu verkaufen folgende Lok oder tausche mit HAG Re 4/4 II gruen gleichstrom:
    HAG Re 4 / 4 II Kunst. nr 165 betriebnummer 11380
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://i.ebayimg.com/07/!Bp+kPTQB2k~%24(KGrHqYH-EYEu,IBc6wYBLt1SR!feQ~~_35.JPG!]
    Wechselstrom

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Giuseppe

I try to sale the following loco or exchange with HAG Re 4/4 II green, direct current:
    HAG Re 4/4 II art. nr 165 service number 11380

alternate current

more pictures on demand

best regards GIUSEPPE

Hello,

HAG Re 4 / 4 II Kunst. nr 165
    Wechselstrom

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Giuseppe

HAG Re 4/4 II art. nr 165
    alternate current

more pictures on demand

best regards

it seem incredible, but the first problem was created by the wheels rings, that the rubber was like plastic and the loco had problems even approching a climb!!!
    after its change the loco seem to run as much better as before.
    I also check the inside wiring and everything's ok...no electric problems.
    but some time the loco stop and the only kind to let it run, is to move the free bogie or the motorized bogie against the track, so the loco start to run again.

may be I will do a long trial running, to stretch the gears, so I hope this will help the movement of the loco.

yes I will do it..........
    but I suspect that it will be a bogie problem...I think the bogie had less movement, for this when the loco approch a curved track its jerking, because the bogie don't follow the curve.....
    but also it's a strange behavoir, because the surface of the wheels are supposed to give a good contact to the wheels stripes :S

hope to solve that problem...it frustating me!!! :cry:

therefore, thank you for your kindness Peter

I will let you know the working progress.
    regards

yes Peter
    I remove the washer.......
    I follow any suggest by Stephan, including a new contact on the free bogie.....
    thinking about this problem, I forgot to tell that the loco jerk only on curved track, on straight track the loco run smootly....so
    this let me think that the problem is on the free bogie, may be its make a bad aderences with the track, give a jerking to the loco...
    I have to try tu run its without the body, to see if in this case the loco jerk or not.....
    possibly some cable make friction with the bogie or prevents smooth rotation of the same....
    what do you think???

regards.