Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 99.

Sonntag, 6. Mai 2018, 23:21

Forenbeitrag von: »peppardo«

Neue Roco Ae 6/8 205 Nr 78644 - Frage nach Schleifer und Decoder

chinesische Lösungen von Aliexpress und Gehäuse von D&H oder Peter Staerz http://www.firma-staerz.de/index.php?sub=produkt&id=113

Sonntag, 4. März 2018, 00:07

Liliput E3/3 digitization

Guten Abend an alle, Ich entschuldige mich, aber ich habe den Edit-Button nicht gefunden, sonst hätte ich nur alles ins Deutsche übersetzt. Ich möchte mit Ihnen die neuesten Digitalisierungsarbeiten von 2 Liliput E3 / 3 Lokomotiven teilen. Nachdem ich das Getriebe und den Motor demontiert und überarbeitet habe, um das Getriebe analog zu machen, habe ich zuerst die Frontlampe des Funktionsdrahts (gelb) vom Decoder, für das positive I ausgerüstet benutzte die Masse des Rahmens. Nun musste der Rahm...

Samstag, 3. März 2018, 23:18

bald legte ich die Übersetzung ins Deutsche Mfg

Freitag, 2. März 2018, 00:27

Good evening to everyone, I would like to share with you the latest digitization work of 2 Liliput E3 / 3 locomotives. After having dismantled and provided for a revision of all the linkage and the engine, to make the gear smooth in analog, the first thing I did was to equip the front lamp of the function wire (yellow) from the decoder, for the positive I used the mass of the frame. Now the frame had to be milled to make room for the decoder, a Loksound micro 4.0 of ESU ... the contacts of the m...

Mittwoch, 24. Januar 2018, 08:45

LS Bm 4/4

hi to all, following my question directly to LSModels, this is the answer of them: "Bonsoir Mr. Giuseppe Pour cette locomotive vous devez utiliser un décodeur avec programmation spécifique LS Models, ceci veut dire que vous devez commander ce décodeur via votre détaillant en précisant que c’ est pour la locomotive BM 44 LS Models. Je reste a votre disposition pour d’éventuelle questions. Cordialement LS Models Orhan" So, everything that has been said about it, is not worth anything ... the probl...

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2018, 23:22

LS Bm 4/4

Hi Modellbahner, I'm following the logical iter to find a solution...I don't love to waste my time and the time of other people, you know? Some post beyond, you suggest me to buy a 4.1 decoder to close the question... And I followed your suggestion, but it seems like no way to find out. Now, I thank you once time for your offer...I will send you a private message to find an agreement about the buying of a decoder...thanks to all....

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2018, 21:03

LS Bm 4/4

Hi Nico, thank you for your suggestion... I wrote to Lsmodels, asking about a search of some solution, and they answer me that when them come back from China we try to find a solution... Regarding the v4. 1, I also wrote to a big dealer on Germany, where I bought the locomotive, and the answer was that they don't know about the new version and I have to wait until the ending of the Nuremberger fair, 'cause it would be possible this new version will be a novelty presented this year... You know? T...

Sonntag, 14. Januar 2018, 18:33

LS Bm 4/4

after much ruminating on the thing, perhaps I have come to a conclusion: the outputs used for the cab and the red lights are logic outputs, so it can be deduced that the transistor section does not activate the 2 functions. now with the ESU 51698 adapter, activation is possible ... what do you think? someone used this adapter and can you tell me if it enters the hood of the locomotive? nachdem ich viel über das Ding nachgedacht habe, bin ich vielleicht zu einem Schluss gekommen: die Lichter für ...

Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2018, 22:51

LS Bm 4/4

Hallo, Modellbahner, but if I buy this decoder V4.1, from a internet shop, do you think I can know in advance if it will be the right decoder? I have to find a patient seller, don't you think? where to have a lot of luck in finding a seller to give me this important information ...

Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2018, 22:22

LS Bm 4/4

[quote='hal6ke',index.php?page=Thread&postID=136735#post136735 Muss jetzt noch einen aktuellen Decoder einkaufen, mit einem Lopi 4.0 gehts ja nicht.[/quote] viel Glück

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 21:17

LS Bm 4/4

ok thanks so much Modellbahner...

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 19:44

LS Bm 4/4

what would be the article number to be sure it's a new V4.0 or a V4.1? and maybe loksound? (sorry but with German I'm going crazy)

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 14:50

LS Bm 4/4

dear Modellbahner, I do not doubt about your professional skills and competence in this area ... I wrote to the seller that he offered to call LSModels, even though I have my strong doubts that LS can resolve the issue. in the mask of the lokprogrammer I see a date: Pdate 13/03/2015 ... maybe that date is that of production of the lot decoders? and by chance, that other date (Adate 03/13/2017) what can it match? maybe at the firmware update date? Now, I wait for the seller to answer me and in ca...

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 12:31

LS Bm 4/4

according to my humble opinion, it is not the decoder that needs to be updated, but it would be right for LS to remedy the various errors, including that of allowing their products to be sold, and I fell for the second time, that despite the cost, have these problems ... what should I say I'm unlucky? besides, the after-sales service does not seem to me more serious, have you ever tried to write to LS, as long as you can understand where to write? not good, we fans do the somersaults to buy our ...

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 12:04

LS Bm 4/4

thanks for the news Modellbahner... for your information, I also tried to mount a Zimo decoder, but the result was the same ... I came to my conclusion about the marketing of this model, after having troubled to free the screw under the chimney, after having troubled to free the screws under the rear carriage and finally after discovering, for the second time, I repeat for the second time, that the loco does not behave as manual and the manual was not written by us, but by LSModels ... the ESU d...

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 00:31

LS Bm 4/4

Zitat von »Nico« The pads don't exist on the Bm 4/4. LS Models made a mistake So as I said: Without major modifications to the PCB, you can't control the couplers. this model from LS is all a mistake!!! for the couplers it will be enough to find the AUX exit to use with the +, from the 21pin strip, and the game is over! but the problem of decoder mapping remains... I find it strange that for Swiss enthusiasts, this model has been welcomed, despite all these errors in design and construction .. ...

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 18:27

LS Bm 4/4

Question to all forum users, that follow this thread : anyone have installed the digital couplers on this loco, using the soldering pads on the pcb? Frage an alle Forum-Benutzer, die diesem Thread folgen: hat jemand die digitalen Koppler an dieser Lok installiert, mit den Lötpads auf der Platine?

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 18:05

LS Bm 4/4

Nico, look at this test:with the lokprogrammer I mapped F9 with front light right (white) and if I active F9, the led get on! What's mean this?

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 17:40

LS Bm 4/4

This not happen, I suspect, once again, that the pcb doesn't work fine...

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 17:36

LS Bm 4/4

I don't want to be pedantic, but: "Functions The LokPilot V4.0 decoder has 4 function outputs which achieve 250 mA load each. They are separately dimmable and can be allocated individually to different light functions such as flashing light, firebox flicker, strobe – and double strobe, Ditch Light etc. Beyond that, the 21MTC connector version has two logical outputs which can be made alive via the adapter board 51968. Of course, the decoder is able to control the automatic decoupling move and pu...