Freitag, 16. November 2018, 21:52 UTC+1

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: HAG-Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 23:18

The pads don't exist on the Bm 4/4. LS Models made a mistake and copied this part of the manual from the Bm 6/6.
There are no decoder outputs left to control the couplers, this is clearly visible from the mapping too.

So as I said: Without major modifications to the PCB, you can't control the couplers.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Geburtstag: 21. September 1957 (61)

Beruf: TRAVEL AGENT

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 00:31

The pads don't exist on the Bm 4/4. LS Models made a mistake

So as I said: Without major modifications to the PCB, you can't control the couplers.

this model from LS is all a mistake!!!
for the couplers it will be enough to find the AUX exit to use with the +, from the 21pin strip, and the game is over!
but the problem of decoder mapping remains...
I find it strange that for Swiss enthusiasts, this model has been welcomed, despite all these errors in design and construction ..
for much less here in Italy, many models of the house LEmodels (almost as if in the name resembles LSModels) were returned to the manufacturer, such as the electric locomotive 626...
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

modellbahner

Administrator

Beruf: Elektroniker / Elektroing FH

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 08:55

I dont' think this model is a mistake only because of the missing pads for the electric couplers. I don't know why you have a problem with the decoder mapping. I already sent you the configuration file long time ago by e-mail. It is important to use a ESU decoder with production date 2017 or newer (HW-Rev 4.1 or V4.1). Then it will work without any problems.

I also don't think that LE Models has many problems. There have only been some E626 with bad motors (less than 5% of the whole production). The motors have been changed under warranty for free.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 12:04

thanks for the news Modellbahner... for your information, I also tried to mount a Zimo decoder, but the result was the same ... I came to my conclusion about the marketing of this model, after having troubled to free the screw under the chimney, after having troubled to free the screws under the rear carriage and finally after discovering, for the second time, I repeat for the second time, that the loco does not behave as manual and the manual was not written by us, but by LSModels ...
the ESU decoder I have mounted is updated to the latest firmware version:
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 12:31

according to my humble opinion, it is not the decoder that needs to be updated, but it would be right for LS to remedy the various errors, including that of allowing their products to be sold, and I fell for the second time, that despite the cost, have these problems ... what should I say I'm unlucky? besides, the after-sales service does not seem to me more serious, have you ever tried to write to LS, as long as you can understand where to write? not good, we fans do the somersaults to buy our beloved models and we must be protected and not only be forced to become crazy with a model just out of the box!
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

modellbahner

Administrator

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 13:57

It is important that you use not and old ESU LokPilot because there are some Hardware differencies (even ESU is using still the sam item number for it). This problem can NOT be solved by a firmware update! I still can not see a general error on the model (even the layout of the pcb could of course be a little bit better - but in general it works).

I also can offer you to send me your model or to visit me to solve your problems (I know it might be a distance - but until today I was able to help every customer with his Bm 4/4).
  • Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 14:50

dear Modellbahner, I do not doubt about your professional skills and competence in this area ... I wrote to the seller that he offered to call LSModels, even though I have my strong doubts that LS can resolve the issue.
in the mask of the lokprogrammer I see a date: Pdate 13/03/2015 ... maybe that date is that of production of the lot decoders? and by chance, that other date (Adate 03/13/2017) what can it match? maybe at the firmware update date?
Now, I wait for the seller to answer me and in case we can see whether to adopt the solution proposed by you, about sending the locomotive to you.
Meanwhile, the model has returned to sleep in his box ...
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

rufer

Forumist

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 18:35

@modellbahner: Kann ich daraus schliessen, dass die AUX Ausgänge verstärkt sein müssen?
Das würde sich dann mit dem Beitrag von Nico wiedersprechen.

Grüsse
Rufer
  • Zum Seitenanfang

modellbahner

Administrator

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 19:19

Es geht meines Wissens draum, dass überhaupt genügend AUX zur Verfügung stehen (6 werden benötigt). Mehr gibt es hier:
https://stummiforum.de/viewtopic.php?f=5…658698#p1658698
https://www.stummiforum.de/viewtopic.php?p=1658460#p1658460
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 19:26

Der Decoder muss AUX5+6 haben, AUX3-6 sind unverstärkt und werden über die vier Transistoren auf der Platine entsprechend unterstützt.

Der neue MKL Decoder hat AUX3+4 zusätzlich verstärkt, AUX5+6 allerdings nicht (ergo: Märklin Standard, wofür er ja auch gedacht ist).
Baut man den in die Bm 4/4 ein, dürfte daraus eine Dampflok werden (zumindest kurzfristig).

Eine recht elegante Lösung wäre PLUX22 gewesen: Da gibts satte 9 verstärkte Ausgänge, allerdings ist der noch nicht lange auf dem Markt (vorher gabs nur einen reinen DCC).
  • Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 19:44

what would be the article number to be sure it's a new V4.0 or a V4.1?
and maybe loksound?
(sorry but with German I'm going crazy)
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

modellbahner

Administrator

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 20:35

As I already wrote before: the item number never changed. But you can see HW-Rev 4.1 or LokPilot 4.1 on the box.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 21:17

ok thanks so much Modellbahner...
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

rufer

Forumist

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 21:59

Ok macht sinn. Kann man bei den neuen ESU V4 die Aux 3-4 nicht per CV umschalten wie bei den neuen märklin Decodern?

Gruss
Rufer
  • Zum Seitenanfang

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 22:27

Beim MKL kann mans über CV124 Bit 7 für AUX3+4 einstellen, bei den anderen nicht.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

hal6ke

Forumist

Dienstag, 9. Januar 2018, 23:29

Demontage Gehäuse

Wollte heute Abend der Bm 4/4 einen Decoder spendieren, weit bin ich nicht gekommen. Konnte das Gehäuse nicht entfernen :D.

Habe die beiden Schrauben unter dem Führerhaus gelöst. Gemäss Aneitung sollte auch auf der langen Nase eine Schraube sein, wo? Eine Abdeckung zum Entfernen sehe ich nicht und unter dem Auspuff ist auch keine Schraube (oder ich seh diese nicht). Wer hat Erfahrung damit?
  • Zum Seitenanfang

lehcim

Forumist

Geburtstag: 24. Oktober 1991 (27)

Beruf: Lokführer Kat. B

Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2018, 01:20

Unter dem Auspuff hat es eine kleine Kreuzschlitzschraube.
Bahnsinnige Grüsse aus dem schönen Kanton Schwyz
Michel

Bahnbilder Michel
  • Zum Seitenanfang

modellbahner

Administrator

Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2018, 06:10

Bei der gelben Marti Lok ist die Schraube nicht unter dem Kamin sondern unter der gelben Abdeckung davor.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

hal6ke

Forumist

Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2018, 22:08

Danke für die Hinweise, die braune ist in der Zwischenzeit geöffnet (die Schraube scheint unter einer Abdeckung zu stecken, auf jeden Fall sehe ich den Schraubenkopf nicht). Muss jetzt noch einen aktuellen Decoder einkaufen, mit einem Lopi 4.0 gehts ja nicht.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2018, 22:22

[quote='hal6ke',index.php?page=Thread&postID=136735#post136735 Muss jetzt noch einen aktuellen Decoder einkaufen, mit einem Lopi 4.0 gehts ja nicht.[/quote]
viel Glück
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang