Donnerstag, 19. April 2018, 21:16 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden
  • Registrieren

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: HAG-Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

peppardo

Forumist

Geburtstag: 21. September 1957 (60)

Beruf: TRAVEL AGENT

Freitag, 5. Januar 2018, 20:54

Hi peppardo

attached is the original configuration from my Bm 4/4, hopefully this solves the issues :)

Best regards
Nico

thanks a lot Nico...I will try soon possible and let you know the results...
More thanks
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Freitag, 5. Januar 2018, 20:57

Excuse me Nico, but my decoder is a 4.0 and not a 4.0M4...it is the same or not?
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

Freitag, 5. Januar 2018, 21:05

You can just switch the decoder type in the Lokprogrammer software ;) no worries, should be working fine.
As far as I know, the software will even do it for you, if you try to load the project onto the decoder.

About the four soldering pads: These are only used if you attach electromagnetic couplers to the loco.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Freitag, 5. Januar 2018, 21:10

You can just switch the decoder type in the Lokprogrammer software ;) no worries, should be working fine.
As far as I know, the software will even do it for you, if you try to load the project onto the decoder.

About the four soldering pads: These are only used if you attach electromagnetic couplers to the loco.

thanks again Nico....

for the pads I have the digital couplers, but as you can see on the attache picture, no soldering pads on the pcb...or maybe I became blind

Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

Freitag, 5. Januar 2018, 21:16

I can't see them either, maybe they're located beneath the decoder?

I also don't know about the programming ?( the manual says, that AUX1 and 2 can be used for the couplers, but they're already in use for the lights. I somehow get the impression, that this is maybe a leftover from the Bm 6/6 manual.
As the Bm 4/4 does not seem to have an additional controller that runs of the SUSI protocol, it's maybe not even easily possible to add the couplers.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Freitag, 5. Januar 2018, 22:18

Nico, no pads under the decoder... This is the second time I've bought this loco and always these problems....it's very frustrating...
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 00:21

hi Nico,
no way!!
I've already programmed the decoder as the project you provide, but no change occured...
I don't know...as I wrote, this is the second locomotive that I bought, and always the same problem...
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 00:56

Can you tell me what the problem is?

I'm almost certain, that it can't control the couplers without major modifications, but the lights should work fine.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 01:11

therefore:

with F0 only 3 white lights on (no 1 white light on backside) and even if I change the loco direction (F0R)
with F0 and F2 no red lights on (instead, all lights are off, even the 3 on forward side)
with F0 and F6 3 lights fw on and 2 lights rear on, no change when direction change (the only exactly behavoir)
with F5 no cabin lights on
with f7 no lights in multiple traction

that's what happens
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 09:32

the problem is that I do not understand how the LEDs are wired, to which outputs correspond ... because if I knew, with the lokprogrammer, it would be easy to make a new mapping
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 10:15

As far as I can tell from the mapping:
Front light: Front light right (white)
Rear light: Front light left (white)
AUX1: Front light middle (white)
AUX2: Back light right (white)
AUX3: Back light left (white)
AUX4: Back light middle (white)
AUX5: Front and back light right (red)
AUX6: Cab light

To be honest: This is a weird way of doing it. They could have used the same output for front left and middle and split the red ones, so they can be used seperately.
It also shows, that there are no outputs left for couplers unless you make major changes to the PCB.

Zitat

with F0 only 3 white lights on (no 1 white light on backside) and even if I change the loco direction (F0R)
As the lower back ones are working in shunting mode (F0+F6) it sounds like F8 is activated and therefore the back lights are switched off.

Zitat

with F0 and F2 no red lights on (instead, all lights are off, even the 3 on forward side)
The white lights are off because of the mapping when F2 is activated, therefore the issue is AUX5.

Zitat

with F0 and F6 3 lights fw on and 2 lights rear on, no change when direction change (the only exactly behavoir)
That's correct for shunting and shows, that most of the white ones are working.

Zitat

with F5 no cabin lights on
Can it be that the cabin isn't making proper contact to the PCB?

Zitat

with f7 no lights in multiple traction
Still sounds like F8 is activated.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Nico« (6. Januar 2018, 10:58)

• Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 16:45

Hello Nico,
I'm reading about Aux5 and Aux6... But this functions are logical functions, so to work, it's need to be amplified, or not?
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 17:03

AUX3-6 are logic ones. You can drive a LED directly on them, but it's not very common to do so.

That's what this section of the board is doing:
  • Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 17:12

The esu manual, talk about only 2 logical functions, not 4, and I suppose they're activated by the section you highlited, automatically... Right?
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 17:17

The Lokpilot V4.0 MTC21 has 8 outputs in total of which 4 are logical ones.
  • Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 17:36

I don't want to be pedantic, but:
"Functions
The LokPilot V4.0 decoder has 4 function outputs which achieve 250 mA load each. They are separately dimmable and can be allocated individually to different light functions such as flashing light, firebox flicker, strobe – and double strobe, Ditch Light etc. Beyond that, the 21MTC connector version has two logical outputs which can be made alive via the adapter board 51968. Of course, the decoder is able to control the automatic decoupling move and push time for Roco®, Krois® and Telex® couplers and also offers a high beam function as a new feature. The „LED mode“ ensures that the light effects are set correctly when using LEDs."....
Furthermore, those logic functions should be always actives throughout the pcb and the transistors you highlited...
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 17:40

This not happen, I suspect, once again, that the pcb doesn't work fine...
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 17:57

As can be clearly seen from the mapping, the decoder uses Ff, Fr, AUX1-AUX6: so there are 8 outputs in use.

I have no idea why it's not shown this way in the english one, but the german manual shows it clearly:
  • Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 18:05

Nico, look at this test:with the lokprogrammer I mapped F9 with front light right (white) and if I active F9, the led get on! What's mean this?
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang

peppardo

Forumist

Samstag, 6. Januar 2018, 18:27

Question to all forum users, that follow this thread : anyone have installed the digital couplers on this loco, using the soldering pads on the pcb?

Frage an alle Forum-Benutzer, die diesem Thread folgen: hat jemand die digitalen Koppler an dieser Lok installiert, mit den Lötpads auf der Platine?
Giuseppe

• Zum Seitenanfang