Trix 23477 TEE Roland ausgeliefert

• Zitat

='Lutz Hemmerich' Der Verkäufer hat einen Wagenlauf falsch angegeben (Wagen #19).

Der Hersteller hat fast alle Wagenlaeufe falsch angegeben.

Die Zuglaufschildern der Wagen (ausser die Kurswagen Basel/Chur und Rheingold) sind wie folgt:

Bremen-Hannover-Frankfurt(Main)-Mannheim-Basel SBB-Zuerich-Gotthard-Milano C

Der Roland ist nie ueber Zuerich HB gefahren. Zuerich war von den folgenden TEE Zuege bedient: TEE Helvetia (Hamburg-Zuerich), TEE Bavaria (Muenchen-Zuerich), TEE Arbalete (Paris (Est)-Zuerich), TEE Gottardo (Zuerich-Milano C)

Der Roland fuhr ab Basel nach Luzern via Olten (Hauenstein Tunnel). Reisende ab Zuerich koennte im Zug durch Umsteig in Luzern bzw Arth Goldau reisen.

Gruss

Mike C

Today, I had the chance to look at the coaches using a magnifying glass. Ostensibly, I was closely looking at the differences between the various models of some of the coaches when I noticed a mistake.
    Most of the coaches in the TEE Roland Set have incorrect destination signs. The signs list Zuerich as one of the stops on the route between Germany and Italy, when the train, in fact, stopped at Luzern instead.
    Travellers from Zuerich could connect to the Roland at either Luzern (via local train) or at Arth Goldau (via local train or international express).

I used to love watching this train come into Luzern HB as the Re 4/4II TEE would be detached and another identical lok would be coupled to the other end for the next part of the voyage. We also frequently saw the train in Arth Goldau while waiting for the connection from the SOB (Suedostbahn) to other SBB and international connections.

Another minor error in a Swiss related model from Maerklin... Oops.

Regards

Mike C