Trix Rote Pfeil and Re 4/4 I 21238 TEE

• Hello,

I need some ZIMO decoders for these items; which ZIMO decoder is recomended for these items?

How I have to adjust the CV's for the red light, that I can choose between 1 white light( on the right side) or both red lights?

Has ZIMO sound decoders for those items?

Can I replace the recomended led light bar of TRIX for the coaches of the Bavaria set 21238 without any problem by the led light bar of KUEHN Art nr. 86010(7xwarm-weiss), analog/DCC/Mot 233mm or the DIGIRAILitem DR10G14?

Someone has used those items in Trix coaches instead of the Trix Led bar?

Yours sincerely

• Hello Janie

first: the "Red Arrow" (Roter Pfeil) has only one red light on the right side, not two.
    For the decoders: Zimo has no specific sound for the Red Arrow, so you have to create your own sound if you wish to use a Zimo-Sound-decoder.
    For the AUX: I don't know how the LED's in the new Märklin or Trix-Arrows are "cabled", so I can give you a general answer. For each lighting, you need an AUX of the decoder and a matching resistor for the LED's:
    For a 3-light white light = 1+1
    for separate white rear light = 1+1
    for the red rear light = 1+1
    for the interior light = 1
    for an ev. cabine light = 1

Totally, you need 7-8 AUX. All Zimos of the 630-series offers you 8 AUX; 6 "normal AUX" and 2 "Logikpegel" which should be amplified; the MX 632 offers 8 "normal" (= amplified) AUX, so I recommend you to use a MX 632 with 8 "normal AUX"; if you choose the version with cabel, you can take away the ev. original-print.
    The use of the AUX per function-button (F1, F2...) you can define in CV 61 (CV 61 = 98), the procedure is (in my opinion) well explaint in the maunual of the MX630ff.

With sound, I'm not experienced, because I have only one locomotive with a sound-decoder of Märklin and another of my son with an ESU-Loksound.

LED-bars for coaches of manufactureres as Kühn or Digirail should be for universal use in differentz coaches. Important is the digital-protocoll (DCC, motorola, ff) and the correct connection.

Hope, I could help you a little.

Peter