POP colour Schnellzugwagen

• Your question refers to trains in Germany, not in Switzerland:
    The pop coloured Schnellzugwagen usually had blue locomotives E18 (118 ) (Nürnberg-Ingolstadt-Augsburg-München)(Heidelberg-Neckarelz-Heilbronn) or
    the pop coloured Schnellzugwagen had more modern blue locomotives E10 (110 ) (Köln-Bonn-Koblenz-Bingen-Mainz-Frankfurt)(Frankfurt-Giessen-Kassel);
    the pop coloured Schnellzugwagen were replaced by ivory-turquoise Schnellzugwagen drawn by ivory-turquoise locomotives E10 (110 ) (Heidelberg-Mainz-Koblenz-Bonn-Köln),
    also ivory-red E 03 (103) and ivory-red E10 (110).
    I do not remember any V200 V160 BR144 E41 E103, but I think ivory-turquoise trains with V200 (221) or V160 (216) could have been possible.

• Thank you for the information, you helped me a lot. I know what kind of locomotive I have to buy to complete my "pop" train. Is there someone who has aditional information? Some links to pictures? Some trains with unuseable locomotive power.

• The model trains of my own only have pop coloured Schnellzugwagen with 118 (Rivarossi) or 110 (Fleischmann).
    When Diesel power is needed, the locomotives are replaced by red 216 (Fleischmann) or red 232 (Rivarossi).

Additional/Postscript: The Schwarzwaldbahn line (Heidelberg–Karlsruhe–BadenBaden–Offenburg–VillingenSchwenningen–Konstanz) had pop coloured trains with red BR 220 (221) in double traction (!) between Offenburg and Konstanz