• Danke für die Hinweise, die braune ist in der Zwischenzeit geöffnet (die Schraube scheint unter einer Abdeckung zu stecken, auf jeden Fall sehe ich den Schraubenkopf nicht). Muss jetzt noch einen aktuellen Decoder einkaufen, mit einem Lopi 4.0 gehts ja nicht.

Es geht schon, wenn er HW-Rev 4.1 hat (dann steht oben auf der Etikette trotzdem V4.0 - unten links steht aber klein HW-Rev 4.1

• after much ruminating on the thing, perhaps I have come to a conclusion:
    the outputs used for the cab and the red lights are logic outputs, so it can be deduced that the transistor section does not activate the 2 functions.
    now with the ESU 51698 adapter, activation is possible ... what do you think?
    someone used this adapter and can you tell me if it enters the hood of the locomotive?

nachdem ich viel über das Ding nachgedacht habe, bin ich vielleicht zu einem Schluss gekommen:
    die Lichter für die Kabine und die roten Lichter sind logische Ausgänge, dass der Transistorabschnitt die 2 Funktionen nicht aktiviert, es kann also abgeleitet werden, dass der Transistorabschnitt die 2 Funktionen nicht aktiviert
    Jetzt mit dem ESU 51698 Adapter ist eine Aktivierung möglich ... was denkst du?
    Können Sie mir sagen, ob es die Motorhaube der Lokomotive ist?

• Hi Nico,
    thank you for your suggestion... I wrote to Lsmodels, asking about a search of some solution, and they answer me that when them come back from China we try to find a solution... :|
    Regarding the v4. 1, I also wrote to a big dealer on Germany, where I bought the locomotive, and the answer was that they don't know about the new version and I have to wait until the ending of the Nuremberger fair, 'cause it would be possible this new version will be a novelty presented this year...
    You know? This is the situation... Very annoying and frustrating...

• There are people who want to help you (like me) - but you always search other ways and don't get to the traget. I just wondering how many ways you will try until you will get to the end. If you want I can send you a programmed and on LS Models Bm 4/4 tested decoder in a envelope (to save shipping cost).

• Hi Modellbahner,
    I'm following the logical iter to find a solution...I don't love to waste my time and the time of other people, you know?
    Some post beyond, you suggest me to buy a 4.1 decoder to close the question... And I followed your suggestion, but it seems like no way to find out.
    Now, I thank you once time for your offer...I will send you a private message to find an agreement about the buying of a decoder...thanks to all....

• hi to all,
    following my question directly to LSModels, this is the answer of them:

"Bonsoir Mr. Giuseppe

Pour cette locomotive vous devez utiliser un décodeur avec programmation spécifique LS Models, ceci veut dire que vous devez commander ce décodeur via votre détaillant en précisant que c’ est pour la locomotive BM 44 LS Models.

Je reste a votre disposition pour d’éventuelle questions.

Cordialement
    LS Models
    Orhan"

So, everything that has been said about it, is not worth anything ... the problem is solved by buying the decoders already programmed by LSModels, that is to say that a loksound for the Bm4 / 4 comes to cost around € 145 !!!
    How to create business ...
    Anyway, to avoid wasting time and money, behind these problems, I sent the locomotive back to the seller and kept it on the shelves, and my money in my pocket.
    greetings to all

Hallo an alle,
    Nach meiner Frage direkt an LSModels, das ist die Antwort von ihnen:

"Guten Abend, Herr Giuseppe

Für diese Lokomotive müssen Sie einen Decoder mit spezifischen LS-Modellen programmieren, das heißt, Sie müssen diesen Decoder bei Ihrem Händler bestellen und angeben, dass er für die Lokomotive BM 44 LS Modelle ist.

Für Fragen stehe ich Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung.

herzlich
    LS-Modelle
    Orhan "

Also, alles, es ist nichts wert ... das Problem wird durch den Kauf der bereits von LSModels programmierten Decoder gelöst, das heißt, ein Loksound für die Bm4 / 4 kostet rund 145 € !! !
    Wie man Geschäfte schafft ...
    Wie auch immer, um Zeit und Geld zu verschwenden, fühle ich hinter diesen Problemen die Lokomotive zurück zum Verkäufer und sie im Regal und mein Geld in meiner Tasche.
    Grüße an alle

• It would be interesting to know, what your inquiry was in the first place. I personally don't understand why you went to these lengths when "modellbahner" offered you to take care about the problem.

But in the end it doesn't mather anymore anyway... fact is:
    - You can use an off the shelf Lokpilot if you look for the HW 4.1 one (it simply needs AUX5 and 6 to work properly, older ones don't have that).
    - I do understand that they charge quite a bit for the sound project. This shouldn't be a surprise, as the Bm 6/6 had about the same difference in price for the sound model.
    - The soldering pads for the electric coupler are only existing in the manual and seem to be a leftover from the Bm 6/6 manual (did you ask LSM about that topic? It doesn't seem so).

I'm still very happy with mine. Some people reported, that they used to much grease for the gears and this slows down the loco. Mine is totally fine and it's amazing how smooth it drives aside from looking very nice.

• Hallo Schienebieger

Hast du vielleicht ein Foto von deinem umbau?

Gruss Uwe

En Gruess Uwe

ESU DCC mit Roco, Hag, Liliput, Rivarossi und Lima

10m2 Anlage mit Rocoline 2.1mm o.B. und ESU Ecos