Bm 6/6 Licht dimmen

• Die LED's bei der Bm 6/6 leuchten bekanntlich viel zu hell. Weil diese über eine eigene Steuerelektronik über die SUSI-Schnittstelle angesteuert werden, nutzt es nichts, wenn man F0 runterdimmt.

Ich habe anfangs Woche bei wekomm nachgefragt, wie man die LED's dimmen kann. Es kam die Antwort, das sei derzeit nicht möglich. Man sei aber daran, einen update für die Steuerungssoftware zu erstellen, der das Dimmen zulässt. ich solle in einem Monat nochmals nachfragen.

Wie der update auf die Steuerungselektronik hochgeladen werden soll, hat man mir leider nicht gesagt. Ich kann mir nur vorstellen, dass das über den Lokprogrammer von ESU geschehen kann.

• Hallo Paul

Eine andere Möglichkeit: jede LED hat einen eigenen 10 kΩ-Vorwiderstand. Diese könntest Du gegen Widerstände mit z.B. 20 kΩ tauschen, dann wird das Licht auch dunkler.
    Hier noch 3 Bilder mit den betr. Widerständen im roten Kreis:

Decoderseite

Seite für/mit Lautsprecher

für Führerstands-LED

Viele Grüsse
    Peter

• hello Peter,
    if I want to change the resistors, I have to change all resistors you have highlighted on the red circles, right?
    Thank you for the answer.....
    Regards

• Ciao Giuseppe

yes, there are 9 resistors for the LED: on each front, there are 4 resistors for the 3 white LED and the 1 red LED (shown on my first and second foto); on the third foto, you see one single resistor for the cabin-light-LED.
    If you desire to dimm all "outer-lights", you have to change the 8 restistors on both end of the loco; the single resistor you need only to change, if you like to dimm the cabin-light.

Best regards
    Peter

• thank you so much for yuor answer Peter, you are very kindly.....
    I have the ref. nr. 17015...is quiet different from the posted one by you....
    I make a picture, and I ask you to indicate wich resistors I have to change, and wich value and size (0603 or 0805) you suggest for the new resistors, to have a smooth lights as the reality....
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://imageshack.com/a/img842/9120/ut52f.jpg]

in waiting.
    Regards.

• Ciao Giuseppe

I think on your loco, the resistors are at the same place as with my loco (but the LED are connected by 4 small cables and not by a flat-one). For myself, I haven't changed the resistors in my Bm 6/6. I suggest first to change only 1 resistor by one with a value between 22 and 30 k-Ohms. If the light for you is OK, then you change the other ones. In my BLS Ce 4/4, I changed the resistors more than one time ;)

For the size: best is to measure the size of the existing resistors and replace them with new resistors of the same size: 0603 = 1,6 x 0,8 mm, 0805 = 2,0 x 1,25 mm, 1206 = 3,2 x 1,6 mm.

Best regards
    Peter